In this eleventh week of the Master Key experience, I thought I would reflect on my biggest lessons so far. Here are my top ten:
9. I say No to activities, events, people, if I need to. It opens up my heart and energy to what is truly important.
8. I spend much less time reading email solicitations for nutrition or marketing programs I don’t need. It is much easier to say “No” here, too. I have no fear of “Missing Out” what this XYZ expert has to share. What I need comes to me, naturally.
7. I can still memorize poems. I haven’t done it in years. Turns out I love it!
6. I feel more ‘free’ in expressing myself, on the MKMMA blog and the newsletter/blog posts I create for my business, and I need less time writing. Why? I have an idea, I edit it, I publish. No more questioning myself for a looooooong time.
5. I am more deeply connecting with my innermost being. I enjoy getting very still and quiet. Nature also invites me to revel in its brilliant rhythms. There is a purpose for everything, even the dark winter. I am worthy of taking time for myself.
4. I don’t need TV or even movies. I have more satisfying ways to entertain or inspire myself.
3. The Gal in the Glass – She’s the gal to please. I can look her straight in the eye. I live from within, more and more.
2. Making decisions seems easier now. I don’t have to be perfect – perfect doesn’t exist. I just do my best. Every day. No need to hem and haw about decisions.
1. I procrastinate much, much less – This is my most empowering lesson, or success. What a timesaver! I get much more done: I Do It Now! 🙂
All this basically leads back to the ultimate epiphany:
Time is my most precious “commodity”. I’m smarter about how I choose to “spend” it.